ForeverGreen Illumination provides a turn-key energy efficient lighting retrofit from start to finish. Unlike other companies that simply exchange your light bulbs, FGI has the knowledge and experience to improve and enhance your lighted atmospheres. You receive an energy-efficient capital improvement to your facility, a quick ROI, and recurring annual savings. FGI does the work and you get all the benefits.
Initial Consultation and Audit performed by a Lighting Analyst:
After an initial consultation establishing your goals and objectives, our Lighting Analyst will perform a free, no-obligation audit of your current lighting. The audit will include:
- Number of existing fixtures and bulbs and their individual wattage
- Operating hours of those fixtures
- Your kilowatt-hour (kWh) cost
Present Preliminary Proposal
Your Lighting Analyst will design a proposal based on your goals. This may also include suggestions for lighting improvements. The detailed proposal will include:
- Your facility’s current energy consumption and the cost of that consumption
- Projected energy consumption after replacing the bulbs
- Projected monetary savings based on the replacement
- Potential rebates available from your local utility
- Potential federal tax deductions available through EPAct
- Cost of the proposed retrofit
Submit to Utility for Review
- FGI will prepare all the documentation for your utility to identify your projected energy savings and rebate based on the findings of the audit.
- FGI will present a complete proposal for your approval based on your lighting choices and input from your utility.
- You have many options for installation including doing it yourself, having your staff take care of it, having FGI do the installation, or if electrical changes are necessary, a licensed electrical contractor may be involved.
Upon completion of the project FGI will:
- Complete and submit your utility rebate forms
- Complete your EPAct forms, if you are eligible
- We manage any warranty issues with the replacement bulbs